HEAVY AND LIGHT DUTY PART WASHERS
Swift Industrial Part Washers allow you to clean parts and components with hot water and detergent. Part Washers work similarly to an industrial dishwasher. Parts are loaded on a rotating turntable and then sprayed with heated solution from the top, bottom, and sides through v-jet nozzles. Unlike a dishwasher, part washers reheat, filter and reuse the cleaning solution. Swift Industrial utilizes washers from Jenfab, they offer five different types of part washers to ensure you get the right machine for your application. If you have a special application or size requirement, custom design services are available. Contact Swift Industrial Cleaning Solutions to discuss your cleaning challenges.
PCS Front Load Spray Cabinet Parts Washers
The PCS line of front-load, spray cabinet parts washers has evolved into one of the best your money can buy. The PCS not only provides precision cleaning, but also reliability that makes these systems a standard in the cabinet cleaning industry.
Choose from a variety of standard models or have a custom unit designed and built with turntable diameters up to 120” and weight capacities up to 50,000 pounds.
Contact Swift Industrial today, we can assist with your cleaning needs.
- Vertical Pump Systems ~ Reliable and efficient
- Watlow Heat Elements
- Industrial Controls ~ Lighted Switches
- Mechanical Door Seals ~ No rubberized seals that WILL leak!
- Large Swing-Out Doors for Full Access ~ There is not a more accessible turntable on the market
- Gear Drive Turntable ~ Over current protection, eliminates slippage associated with friction drive systems
- Option Ready Shelf ~ Not sure what options you will need? Our machines come ready for simple Plug-N-Play option installation infield
- Low Water Shut-Off ~ Protect your heat elements from low water conditions
- Swing away Spray Manifolds ~ For better impingement on smaller parts
- Bushed stainless steel nozzles
- “V” Notched door on 50” and larger machines for easy access to the center of the turntable with an customer supplied overhead hoist system
Optional: All of the PCS units can be purchased with the following equipment to help customize the systems to your own specific needs:
Disc Style Stainless steel Oil Skimmer
Oil coalescing systems
Stainless Steel Construction with All Wetted Components- SS2 package
Auto Water Fill
Particulate Bag Filtration
1 or 2 Function Timers
Re-circulating and non-recirculating rinse stages
Heated and non-heated blow off stages
Sludge extraction systems
Steam exhaust systems
Weight capacity upgrades
Gas and Steam heat options
Dual turntable options
Orca Roll-In Door Parts Washer
Eliminate the need to manually clean parts with an old scrub tub, pressure washer or potentially harmful solvents. Jenfab’s Orca roll-in door automatic parts washer offers superior cleaning that can pay for itself in less than one year through avoided labor costs. It is ideal for heavy or light-duty cleaning and the roll-in door design makes it a good fit for small spaces. The Orca is available in three standard turntable sizes of 25, 31 or 36 inches and includes a host of standard features the competition lacks. Let the experts at Swift Industrial help you get the right machine for your needs.
Every Orca comes equipped with:
Sprocket-Driven Turntable The turntables eliminate chains, belts or tire drives that can stretch or slip resulting in poor cleaning performance, increased maintenance and component replacement.
Oil Skimmer The Orca parts washer comes equipped with a stainless steel oil skimmer, ideal for extending solution life and washing parts with high oil residue.
Seven-Day Programmable Timer for Heat and Oil Skimmer Save time and money by programming the Orca to operate only when necessary.
Auto Water Fill Keeps water levels full for peak performance every wash.
- Precision V-Jet Brass Nozzles
- Mechanical Door Seals
- Forklift Access Pockets
- Chip Basket
- 60-Minute Wash Timer
- Swing Down Spray Bar
- Vertical No-Seal Pump
- Low Water Shut-Off System
- Overfill Drain